1. The people of Noah rejected the Truth before them; they rejected Our servant and said: A madman spurned by our gods. He called on his Lord: I am overcome; do Thou avenge me. Thereupon, We opened the gates of heaven (the skies) with water pouring down; and We caused the earth to burst forth with springs, so the two waters met for a purpose, which had been pre-determined. [54:10- 13]
2. The tribe of `Ad also rejected the Truth. How terrible then was My chastisement and My warning! We sent against them a furious wind, for a long period of time of un-ending ill-luck, which tore people away as though they were trunks of uprooted and hollow palm trees.' [54:19-21]
3. Then the promised chastisement seized them (the people of the Lot) at sunrise. We turned the city upside down and We rained upon them stones of clay.' [15:74-75]
4. This wind will destroy everything by the command of its Lord in its path. And they became such by the morning that there was nothing left to be seen except their dwellings (i.e. all the people were buried under sand). Thus do We requite the guilty people.' [46:26]
5. Yet they (the Saba) turned away (from the truth). So We sent them a devastating flood, And We gave them, in exchange for their excellent gardens, two gardens bearing bitter fruit and tamarisk and a few lote trees.' [34:17]
6. Say, "Tell me, if (all) your water were to disappear (in the depths of the earth), who then will bring you (pure) flowing water?"' [67:31]
7. Allah sets forth (for you) the parable of a city which enjoyed peace and security; its provisions came to it in plenty from every quarter; but it denied the favours of Allah, so Allah (enveloped) it in hunger and fear (which clothed it like) a garment because of what they used to do.' [16:113]
8. Never did We send a Prophet to any town but We seized the people thereof with adversity and suffering, that they might become humble. [7:95]
9. Then He sent upon their corpses swarms of birds, which beat (their flesh) against hard lumps of clay, and thus made them like broken straw eaten up.' [105:4-6]
10. Thy Lord then let fall on them the whip(*) of punishment. Surely thy Lord is on the watch. [89:14-15]
11. Then We sent upon them the storm and the locusts, and the lice and the frogs, and the blood (these were separate) clear signs. [7:134]
12. Remember the time) when thy Lord proclaimed that He would surely set in authority over them, till the Day of Resurrection, those who would afflict them with grievous torment. Thy Lord is quick in exacting retribution, and surely He is (also) Most Forgiving, Merciful. [7:168]
13. But they (the tribe of Thamud) rejected him (and made false allegations against him) and hamstrung her (the she-camel which they had been told to leave alone). So their Lord destroyed them completely because of their sin and made their destruction (overtake all of them) alike. [91:15]
I would like to Say all of them who are now going on those paths of whom those who have incurred Thy displeasure, and those who have gone astray. That if they will not change himself, Allah Almighty can seize them and can destroy them.
In the end I want to quote surah Al-Zilzal from the Holy Quran:
[99:1] In the name of Allah, the Gracious, the Merciful.
[99:2] When the earth is shaken with her violent shaking,
[99:3] And the earth brings forth her burdens,
[99:4] And man says, ‘What is the matter with her?’
[99:5] That day will she tell her news,
[99:6] For thy Lord will have revealed about her.
[99:7] On that day will men come forth in scattered groups that they may be shown the results of their works.
[99:8] Then whoso does an atom’s weight of good will see it,
[99:9] And whoso does an atom’s weight of evil will also see it.